What 2016 has taught me (in no particular order)
• Life is short, live it to your fullest potential
• Never ever let anyone dull your sparkle
• Get rid of the negative factors that bring you down. Do this for your peace of mind
• Take care of you first, everything else will fall into place
• Some of my closest friends are people I have never met, and yet I still feel like I’ve known them forever
• God answers prayers, especially when you think he’s not listening
• My WordPress community is an amazing group of talented individuals that I am proud to consider my second family.
I can go on and on, but I won’t! It’s hard to believe that 2016 is coming to a close, and yet, I simply cannot wait for it to leave! To say this year has been challenging would be putting it mildly. But I don’t want to dwell. I am looking forward to the New Year, with a lot of great projects on the horizon. I am more passionate about my writing than ever before, so I’ve made my list, checked it, oh, about a bazillion times, and said, this is it…what I want to accomplish in 2017.
To say thank you to all of you who continue to encourage and support me, seems lacking in some way. While those words have such deep meaning, they are contrite at times. You have filled a place in my heart that I never really knew was empty. That, in itself, is an amazing feeling!
And so, as 2016 readies to set sail into oblivion, I wish all of you, my friends, family, blogily, the very best for the coming year, and beyond. I look forward to new adventures, new friends, and new victories for all of us!
From my family, to yours…Happy New Year! May 2017 shine its light on the world
❤ Dorinda, Neil, Jonathan & Alyssa
photo found on charlottesvillesolutions.com